Klaus (South) vs. George (North)

Grand Conquest-Partie für 2 Personen
George

Re: Klaus (South) vs. George (North)

Post by George »

Hi Klaus,
If you are OK with it, lets restart our two player game.

I am seeing that having a pair of loaded ships in the main sea is very powerful. I have been looking for days to decide my next move. Was thinking of taking a Gess with my Gk, but see no gain in that with your ability to quickly send your Bn into the middle. Hard to find a way to attack when I only see the need to defend. Maybe that is because my ability to see needs improvement.

I already find so many mistakes and things that I would do differently.
I’m enjoying the games and hope with time, patience and playing more games I will get better.
Thanks for helping me learn,
George
Attachments
T7G.jpg
T7G.jpg (747.06 KiB) Viewed 9533 times
Klaus

Post by Klaus »

Hi George,

keep it rolling! GC is a fantastic game and I'm enjoying each match! Nobody can feel certain who is winning at the end! And more attractive than the victory: thinking about good moves!! ;)
Next week I will do my moves this time...

Kind regards

Klaus
Special Grand Conquest characters you could deeply need on www.conquest-forum.de :

π building
Δ catapult shot
Ω takeover of an enemy camel or ship
x capture/sinking of a ship
Klaus

Post by Klaus »

Hi George,

this is the first part of my (South) turn 8. I'm waiting for a possible recapture und used 11 points so far. At first I captured your camel on field B17 (no recapture possible in this case because of the raised drawbridge) and afterwards your knight on field B14 (recapture possible).

Kind regards

Klaus
Attachments
Grand Conquest Klaus - George South turn 8.jpg
Grand Conquest Klaus - George South turn 8.jpg (991.54 KiB) Viewed 9505 times
Special Grand Conquest characters you could deeply need on www.conquest-forum.de :

π building
Δ catapult shot
Ω takeover of an enemy camel or ship
x capture/sinking of a ship