Klaus (North) vs Ottia (South) 04

Conquest-Partie für 2 Spieler

Re: Klaus (North) vs Ottia (South) 04

Postby Klaus » 12 Sep 2020, 08:48

You have clairvoyant skills! My elephant is making himself comfortable on your recapturing galleon. It's big enough for him.
My galleon in the middle sea is sailing to the harbour 507. My other elephant and soldiers try to safeguard this galleon.
Turn 4, part 2
Attachments
Conquest Ottia - Klaus 04 turn4b N.jpg
Conquest Ottia - Klaus 04 turn4b N.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 259 times
Special Grand Conquest characters you could deeply need on www.conquest-forum.de :

π building
Δ catapult shot
Ω takeover of an enemy camel or ship
x capture/sinking of a ship
Klaus

Postby Ottia » 11 Oct 2020, 04:46

Sorry it took a bit to reply... well, I can't resist that lovely galleon. 11 points so far... can you take over captured ships even though it is not strictly a recapture?
Attachments
Conquest Ottia - Klaus 04 turn 04bS.jpg
Conquest Ottia - Klaus 04 turn 04bS.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 177 times
Ottia

Postby Klaus » 30 Oct 2020, 22:24

Hi Ottia,

yes, I'm able to make a recapture by my soldier. It would have been much better if you had picked up an elephant by the ship at first and afterwards made the capture. Then the recapture by my soldier would have been impossible! You can continue...
I don't know whether you already noticed it that it's possible to play Conquest on http://www.vassalengine.org now thanks to Tom who made this module (see https://www.conquest-forum.de/for/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=74). We could play by email and live, too!
Greetings
Klaus
Attachments
Conquest Ottia - Klaus 04 recap turn 5.jpg
Conquest Ottia - Klaus 04 recap turn 5.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 96 times
Special Grand Conquest characters you could deeply need on www.conquest-forum.de :

π building
Δ catapult shot
Ω takeover of an enemy camel or ship
x capture/sinking of a ship
Klaus

Postby Ottia » 14 Nov 2020, 06:31

Yes, that was quite an error... I'm still pretty green at this but I'll get there eventually. Well, nine more points and this finishes my turn 4.

I have downloaded the Vassal module but I haven't tried it yet. I wouldn't mind playing online but I haven't got a lot of time at the moment and I suspect that a Conquest game online could last several hours... it seems a game to be enjoyed in slow sips, planning everything carefully. If the Vassal module had some automation to count the used points in each move and reset it, that would be fantastic for live play.
Attachments
Conquest Ottia - Klaus 04 turn 04cS.jpg
Conquest Ottia - Klaus 04 turn 04cS.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 36 times
Ottia

Previous

Return to Conquest Match for 2 Players